Friday, April 24, 2015

Spring Flames

Hey Y'all!!  TGIF!  So, who's excited for the weekend?  Anyone have fun plans?  Not much going on for us this weekend.  The teen has rehearsals for her ballet performance next weekend, so I'll just be playing chauffer and food getter.  And not just this weekend, but for the next 9 days.  That's the true job of a Dance Mom!

So, y'all know how much I love doing flames, so for today I have Spring Flames for you!
I Used:
Wet-n-Wild:  A Latte Love, a very light beige crème
OPI:  Lost My Bikini in Molokini, a pretty, violet crème
Nailtini:  Blue Magic, a bright cobalt blue crème
Orly:  Choreographed Chaos, a bright pastel pink with a blue shimmer
Liner Brush
First, please forgive the big chip on my index finger.  By the time the sun came out, I had worn this mani for several days and chipped it right before going to get sun photos.  To start this mani, paint one coat of your base color.  In this case I used Wet-n-Wild A Latte Love.  Once that has dried and only working on one finger at a time, paint a second, thick coat.  Then put stripes/drops of each color of your flame across your nail tip.
Then using a thin brush or toothpick, drag it through the colors towards your cuticle.  Wipe off your brush, and drag from your cuticle towards the tip.  Be sure to work on only one nail at a time because the polish needs to be very wet for this method.  And don't forget the top coat!

I hope you have a fun weekend!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment