Friday, April 3, 2015

Purple and Turquoise Swoop French Tip

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Friday!  How are y'all doing?  It's going pretty good here...except that Mother Nature hates me.  The yellow scourge is starting here in Georgia.  That is literally yellow-green pollen clouds!  Over the next couple of weeks, everything is going to be completely covered in the stuff.  I won't see it though, what with all the sneezing, nose blowing, and itchy, swollen, watery eyes :(  But on to today's post...while I can still see, lol.

Ok, the best name I could come up with for today's mani is the Swoop, lol.
I Used:
Orly:  Wild Wisteria, a dark purple, wine colored crème
Orly:  Steal The Spotlight, a micro turquoise/teal glitter with medium sized holographic glitter in a clear base
Sadly, the pictures aren't doing this design justice.  And of course it was cloudy for days.  But I started with two coats of Orly Wild Wisteria.  Once that dried, I just used the brush that came with the polish and swooped Orly Steal The Spotlight onto my nail.  I started near the cuticle and just swept the polish up and over to create a sort of French tip.  Then went back and dabbed polish anywhere that was thin on glitter.
This was such a pretty, glittery mani.  And I love the combination of teal/turquoise and purple.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment