Monday, April 13, 2015

Black & Silver Holographic Gradient

Hey Y'all!!  How's your Monday going?  We just had our Spring Break last week (which is why I didn't post), and I am so not ready to get back into the swing of things.  There is just SO much happening in the next 5 weeks...I need more rest!  And we didn't even do anything over the break.  Pathetic, I know, lol.;

But on to today's mani, a black and silver holographic gradient:
I Used:
Color Club:  Harp On It, a silver linear holographic
Celestial:  Reaper Crew, a black linear holographic
Make Up Sponge
I love how this one turned out!  I started with one coat of Color Club Harp On It, a silver linear holographic polish.  Once that was completely dry, I sponged on the Color Club and Celestial Reaper Crew, a true black linear holographic polish.
When sponging on the gradient, I decided to do it vertically and alternated the colors.  So it goes from side to side and silver to black to black to silver, etc.  And despite sponging on the polish, it still had the linear effect.  It wasn't as prominent as just brushing on the polish, but it was still there.

I hope you enjoyed today's mani!  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment