Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Mani

Hi Y'all!!  I'm back!  I'm so excited to be back!  And I mean it this time.  I am so sorry for being gone so long.  And so thankful to all of you who have stuck with me.  I have been posting on facebook, instagram and twitter, so if you aren't following me on them, click the buttons on the right!

So where have I been?  First, this summer I received some bad health news.  I was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease.  Right now I am in the beginning stages of it, so I am ok.  Then I lost three uncles in three weeks, found out some shocking family news, was stung by a scorpion (in my house!) and found out I am allergic to them and on Thanksgiving Day, I crushed my fingers destroying my nails.  Then I got an infection in two of my nails.  It's been a whirlwind of not such good things, lol.

But I am excited to be blogging again (and I already have a few designs ready for the rest of the week).  So, since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I have a Paddy day mani for you:
I Used:
Celestial- T's In A Tizz (green linear holographic)
Sweet Heart Polish- Sands of Time (light gold metallic)
China Glaze- Dandy Lyin' Around (white with white micro glitter)
Poparazzi- Never Too Rich (multi sized green holographic glitter in a clear base)
Orly- Lavish Bash (gold micro glitter and bar holographic polish in clear base)
Liner Brush
This was an easy and fast mani design!  I started by painting my thumb and pinky with Celestial T's In A Tizz, a beautiful Kelly green linear holographic polish...thanks Gini!!  Then on my index and ring fingers, I used Sweet Heart Polish in Sands of Time, a soft gold metallic...thanks Liz!!
Then China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around on my middle finger, it's a pretty, soft white with white glitter.  Then I topped the gold with Poparazzi Never Too Rich, a clear base with multi sized green holographic glitter.  Poparazzi is a new polish at CVS that seems to have replaced Spoiled.  While I loved how this looks, it took a lot of fishing for glitter to get that look.
Then, using a liner brush and Celestial and Orly polishes, I created a waterfall on my middle nail.  Then top coat over all my nails.

I really hope y'all like today's mani!  I think I'm ready for St. Patrick's Day!  Happy Polishing!!










No comments:

Post a Comment