Friday, March 27, 2015

Purple and Pink Glitter French Tip

Hey Y'all!!  TGIF!!  I would be excited for it being Friday, except it's really windy and cold today and it's supposed to be in the 20's tonight and tomorrow night.  What part of Spring doesn't Mother Nature understand??  I want my shorts back! 

So, for today, I have a Purple and Pink Glitter French Tip/Block Mani:
I Used:
OPI:  Lost My Bikini in Molokini, a medium purple cream
Butter London:  Rosie Lee, a bright micro pink glitter in a clear base
Salon Perfect:  Razzle Dazzle, a purple and holographic micro glitter in a purple jelly base
Scotch Tape
I started with two coats of OPI Lost My Bikini in Molokini, a pretty, highly pigmented purple crème.  Once that had dried completely, I placed scotch tape across the nail diagonally and painted the color closest to the tip.
Then I placed the tape a little further down the nail and painted the next color.  Be sure to only put tape on the outside edge, not over the glitter.  Otherwise, you will lift the glitter.  And don't worry about going over into the other glitter, it really won't show.  You just need the clean edge on the outside.

I love how this turned out.  It feels so Spring-like to me.  I hope you enjoyed it too!

Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment