Monday, July 28, 2014

Pink & Bronze Fan Brush Design

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend.  We didn't do much which was a nice change.  We caught up on our "America's Got Talent" shows...love that show!  And just spent time loving on our fur babies and each other.  Plus I spent time trying to teach my 90+ pound fur baby that she can't do the same things as the 9 pound fur baby.  In other words, no Tillie, you can't run across the room and jump in Mommy's lap...you are going to squish Mommy!  But I do make that fun sound when she lands on me and all the air rushes out of my body...she likes that sound.

I do have a new design for you today...I think I've finally figured out how to do a Fan Brush design:
I Used:
Studio M- Hot Zone (neon pink with blue shimmer)
Orly- Hot Tropics (neon magenta with a gold shimmer)
Sinful Colors- Gold Medal (antique gold/bronze gold metallic)
Fan Brush
I started this manicure with two coats of Studio M Hot Zone, a gorgeous neon pink with a blue shimmer.  Next comes the fan brush.  This takes practice, at least for me, lol.  Put a little polish on a piece of paper (or foil, or paper plate) and dip your fan brush into the polish.  Then dab the excess polish off.  You want to remove the majority. Then, just run the fan brush vertically across the nail.  Start on one side, then start on the other side of the nail.
You may have to go over the nail several times to get the look you want.  I also went over the nails with the base color, using the fan brush, to make it stand out more.  Once you get the look you want, top off with top coat.

I hope you enjoyed today's mani!  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment