Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Neon Water Marble

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Monday!  Did you have a good weekend?  We did!  We went our 65+ miles to get the teen new pointe shoes.  And of course, since it was so far, we had to have lunch.  We went to Pappadeaux!!! I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE that place!  They have the absolute best alligator in the world!  And this one had a BUFFET!  Ate myself sick and I'm not even ashamed!  The rest of the weekend was spent Spring cleaning and catching up on America's Got Talent.

Today I have a fun Summer Neon Water Marble for you:
I Used:
China Glaze- White on White (white crème)
Orly- Ablaze (neon orange with a micro gold shimmer)
Orly- Neon Heat (bright neon pink crème)
Studio M- Neon Greenlight (bright neon green)

For my water marble tutorial, just CLICK HERE!!!


I painted two coats of China Glaze White on White as a base.  Then I used it and the other three polishes in the water marble.  I added the white in the water marble to make the neons really pop.

I really love this mani. And I think it works great for Spring into Summer time!

I hope y'all have a fabulous day!!  And Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment