Monday, June 9, 2014

Red Thumb 2 Stop Campaign...and Pirates!

Hey Y'all!!  The fabulous Beauty-Shoes-Nails-Fun has organized the RedThumb2Stop Campaign!  We've all taken the pledge to stop texting, using social media, checking email, taking photos and talking on our phones while we are driving!
While I'm not guilty of most of this, I do talk on my phone while driving, a lot.  And checking my notifications at red lights.  But that's over!  I, along with all the fabulous bloggers below, have agreed to stop.  And the Red Thumb 2 Stop is helping with that.  While we continue to bring you our regular manis and nail art, we are painting our thumbs red!  The idea being that the red, which should not match the rest of the mani, will remind us to STOP!  It acts like a stop sign.

So here is my first contribution, a Pirate mani:
I Used:
OPI- Amazon, Amazoff (dark teal crème)
Sinful Colors- Embers Only (red jelly with silver glitter)
Konad- Black
Vivid Lacquer Stamping Plate- VL 023
Love these two polishes!  OPI Amazon, Amazoff is a beautiful, dark teal crème.  The pictures show two coats with top coat.  The formula was perfect, as most of OPI's polishes are.
Sinful Colors Embers Only is shown with three coats and top coat.  The formula was great.  I used three coats to make sure there wasn't any visible nail line, but you could get away with two.  While I liked Embers Only, I wish there was more glitter.

Anyway, we would love it if you joined us!!  You can do that a couple of ways.  Post a picture of your mani, with red thumbs, to Instagram with the hashtag: #RedThumb2Stop.  Or you can post a picture of your mani to either my facebook page or email it to me (at glitteryfingers@gmail.com) and I will post it for you.

Hope y'all enjoy today's post!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment