Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring / Summer Pedicure

Hey Y'all!!  Well, at least today started off better than yesterday!  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you know we had a tree come down and with it, a power line that landed on my van.  Thankfully we are all ok, and everything is cleaned up.

For today, I have one of the pedicures used in the Atlanta Parents article:
I Used:
Orly- Flawless Flush (soft lilac with silver shimmer)
Finger Paints- First Edition (dark purple neon)
Pink and Yellow Rhinestones
Make Up Sponge

To start this pedicure, I used two coats of Orly Flawless Flush. Once that was dry, I took a make up sponge, and after cutting it down and wetting it, I painted very thin stripes of Orly Flawless Flush and Finger Paints First Edition, cause, you know, toe nails are little.  Then just dab on.  It took two coats  Top coat is next.  When applying the top coat to the big toe, sink the rhinestones down into the top coat.  I used five pink rhinestones and one yellow to make the flower.
I hope y'all enjoy today's design.  I now have to rush and get the teen ready for dress rehearsal!  Have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment