Thursday, May 29, 2014

Neon Studded Half Moon

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Friday!!  Thank goodness!  Although I have a busy weekend planned.  I have to get the girl child some new pointe shoes, which for us is an all day event.  The nearest place is over 65 miles away and I have to drive through a super busy metropolitan city.  And then come home and clean house because I'll have a house full of teenage girls for most of next week.  Although when they are all here, I just hide in my bedroom and read and paint my nails.  For anyone who has young children, when they reach teenage years, if you throw enough food and soda at them, they pretty much leave you alone, lol!

Anyway, for today I have a simple Neon Studded Half Moon mani for you:
I Used:
Salon Perfect- Flamingo Flair (neon peach crème)
Sally Hansen- I Love Nail Art Studs (black studs)
I started with two coats of Salon Perfect Flamingo Flair,a gorgeous peach neon crème.  The formula was a little streaky, but evened out after just two coats.  I loved the color!  So fresh and bright, I think this works great for Spring and Summer!

Once your base coat has dried, start adding top coat, working with only one nail at a time.  While the top coat is still wet, place your studs (that sounds naughty, but it's not.  Really, I mean it).  You can place them in a semi-circle or choose to do a more geometric shape like I did here.
I hope y'all enjoyed today's mani and that y'all have a fabulous weekend!  Do you have any plans?

Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment