Thursday, April 17, 2014

Turquoise Plastic Wrap

Hey Y'all!!  How's your Thursday going?  Mine sucks!!  Hubby has food poisoning from something he ate at work.  At WORK!!  Not from my cooking!!!  But yucky and unfun day ahead.

So let me get right to the post!  Today I have Turquoise Plastic Wrap Nails for you:
I Used:
Summer Brights- No name (turquoise satin finish)
Orly- Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (gold satin finish)
Orly- 4 In The Morning (black satin finish)
Plastic Wrap

I started with two coats of Summer Brights, a no name satin finish turquoise.  Then, using balled up plastic wrap, I dabbed on first the black, then the gold.
And since I wanted everything to be nice and glossy, I did top it off with top coat.
Sorry for the short post, but I guess I should go take care of the sick hubby :(

Hope y'all have a great day!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment