Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TIOT: Formula X Vaporize

Hey Y'all!!  I hope this gets posted today, we're in for some really rough weather today and tomorrow.  What fun, especially as this is the day we are out all day/  Plus the teen has company rehearsals tonight until late.  I was looking at the weather channel and yep, the worse weather is expected to be while we are out.  Fun....NOT!  Anyway, it's time for TIOT!

So for this Try It On Tuesday, I have Formula X Vaporize:
So, I fell in love with this the second I saw it.  I had to have it!  But I will say it started a debate (that's a nice word for argument) in my house, with me on one side and the Teen and Hubby on the other.  I think this is a gorgeous, glass fleck, shimmery white, while the other two said it was a light silver. 
What do y'all think?  White or silver?
Well, even if I can't tell what color it is, it's beautiful!  The formula was a dream.  It went on perfectly without streaking which is rare with this type and color of polish.  Pictures show two coats with top coat.
Formula X for Sephora can be found at Sephora stores or on their web site.  Vaporize was $12.50.

This is a new favorite of mine!  And I predict you're going to see a lot this summer!  Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment