Monday, April 14, 2014

Purple Camouflage

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Monday!!  I know, that's an oxymoron.  Especially since the next 6 weeks are going to be incredibly busy for me and the teen!  And the rain and cold are back.  I'm so sick of the cold I can't even begin to tell you how sick I am of it.  Have I mentioned I live in the South?  But, I can't complain too much.  At least we haven't had any Spring snow like y'all in the north.

For today's mani, I have a Purple Camo.  Why purple?  Where on earth could this be helpful?  In my house!!  I love purple so much that if you wore purple camo any where in my house, you would disappear!

I Used:
Orly- Flawless Flush (pale lilac with silver shimmer)
Rimmel- Wild Orchid (lilac/orchid crème)
China Glaze- Urban Night (dark purple crème)
Orly- Wild Wisteria (dark purple crème)
Dotting Tools

Since I've already done a full tutorial (Click here to see tutorial), I'll skip that part.  I used Orly Flawless Flush as the base.  Then, in order, I used Rimmel Wild Orchid, China Glaze Urban Night and Orly Wild Wisteria.
 

I hope y'all enjoyed today's mani!! 

And be sure to follow me on Instagram (by clicking here)!!!  If you like my pictures on Instagram, it will count as a vote.  So does sharing!!  And if my friends and I win...it's a big prize...I will have to have a giveaway as a thank you!!  So please help!  Thank you so much Y'all!!

Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment