Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Multicolored Water Marble

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Hump Day!!  I'm so happy this week is half over!  I've had so many computer issues...it was driving me nuts!  I know, first world problems, but it's so frustrating when things don't work!!  Like, suddenly, all my pictures on my blog are missing (Monday's problems)!  But it's going to be a better rest of the week, right?  Just lie to me and say yes!

Anyway, as you may know (and if you don't, shame on you), my blogging buddies and I have entered a contest at Preen.me under the name Polish Mavens!  Just CLICK HERE to see, share and like our entries!!  Pretty please!!  So this week's theme is multicolored and here is my first entry:
I Used:
China Glaze- White On White (white crème)
Sinful Colors- Chick Chick (bright yellow crème)
Sinful Colors- Energetic Red (bright red orange crème)
Sinful Colors- Jolt (bright blue crème)
Sally Hansen Triple Shine- Kelp Out (bright green crème)

If you want to see my water marble tutorial, just click here.
Please excuse the dry hands.  I was out in the cold and wind all day and this was the only chance of getting a picture in the "sun".  I know it's not sunny, but this was as close to sun as I was getting.

If you want to vote for our manicures, just go to our page and like and share our photos!  You can also go to instagram and like our photos, that will count as a vote too!

Thanks so much Y'all!!  And Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment