Monday, April 21, 2014

Fuchsia Plastic Wrap

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Monday!  And yes, I've decided it's going to be a happy Monday.  After last week, ugh, this week started off much better.  We went to my cousins' house for Easter and had great food and great company!  What did y'all do this weekend

Today's mani is a fun, different finishes, plastic wrap manicure (I know, I'm a little plastic wrap happy lately): a Fuchsia Plastic Wrap:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Get It On (dark fuchsia matte)
Cover Girl- Bombshell (fuchsia with silver shimmer)
China Glaze- Travel In Color (pale white with purple shimmer)
Plastic Wrap

To start there is not a top coat.  I wanted a variety of finishes, so even though it doesn't show well in photos, there is matte and shimmers.  I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Get It On, a fuchsia matte polish.
Next I balled up some plastic wrap and dipped into Cover Girl Bombshell, a fuchsia polish with a silver shimmer, and dabbed it on my nails.  Be sure to turn the plastic so you get a varied look on your nails.
Next, using a new ball of plastic, I did the same thing with the China Glaze Travel In Color, a pale white with a purple shimmer.  And again, no topcoat.  I'm so sad I couldn't get the different finishes to show better in the photos.  It looked amazing in real life!

Have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment