Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Footprints At The Beach

Hey Y'all!

So, since my mind is on warmer weather, I came up with this mani I'm calling Footprints At The Beach:
I Used:
Orly- Coffee Break (light tan crème)
Color Club- Beyond (black linear holographic)
Mash Stamping Plate- Mash 75

First, have you ever gone through your polish stash and thought, "Where on earth did that polish come from? I've never even heard of it?"  No.  Just me?  Well, that's exactly what happened with Orly Coffee Break.  I've never heard of it and don't remember ever seeing it before.  I certainly don't remember buying it!  Did I get it as a gift?  I've never forgotten one before. Maybe I just have so many bottles of nail polish they've started reproducing on their own!

Anyway, I started with two coats of the teleported-into-my-house Orly Coffee Break.  Once that dried, I used Mash Stamping Plate 75 and stamped with Color Club Beyond, a black linear holo.
Ok, I did mess up one footprint.  That was me and not the plate, but I'm getting better.  I really love this!  Makes me long for the summer!

I hope you enjoyed today's mani!!  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment