Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TIOT: Wet-n-Wild Stand The Test Of Lime

Hi Y'all!!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a warm and sunny day, cause I'm sure not!!  But, as long as it's cold, the pollen swarm won't start!

For today's Try It On Tuesday, I have a polish that I've had forever, Wet-n-Wild Stand The Test Of Time:
This was released as part of their "Pop" collection and for some reason I didn't buy it until it had been out for a while.
Pictures show three coats with top coat.  This went on really well.  There was some streaking which is why I painted three coats.  But the dry time on this was really fast.  Stand The Test Of Lime is a great light green that is just perfect for Spring and Summer.
I like it better out in the sun, but as y'all know, I'm partial to bright colors.  And though I don't think this is in anyway the color of a lime, I really like it.  I think y'all will see this a lot in the coming months!

Have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment