Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TIOT: Sparitual Strength Diamond Shimmer

Hey Y'all!!  How are you?  If you're in the US, have you adjusted to Daylight Savings Time?  I think my computer has.  At least it's loading today's post!  I on the other hand am having a harder time getting use to it.  But I do love how it stays light longer.  And it means warm weather is on the way.  It's 77 here today...of course it will be 28 on Thursday so it's short lived :(  And I hate going to the bathroom in public in the winter!!  As though the stalls aren't small enough I have to wrestle a big coat too!!!  Not happy!

Ok, enough complaining. On to Try It On Tuesday!  Today I have Sparitual Strength Diamond Shimmer:
Strength Diamond Shimmer is a medium dusty rose with a gold, almost glass fleck shimmer.
Look at that sparkle in the sun!!  It's beyond gorgeous, and sparkled like mad!
Pictures show two coats with top coat. The formula was good.  I didn't have any trouble with streaking or balding.  The only real issue I had was it took a little longer to dry than normal, but it wasn't a real long time.
While Sparitual is sold all over, like in Ulta, I bought this at TJ Maxx for just $3.99.  And I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it!

Have a fabulous day y'all!!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment