Monday, March 24, 2014

Purple & Blue Flashes

Hey Y'all!  Since this is my second (yay) post of the day, I'll get right to it.  Here is the design I came up with using Formula X Photoelectric and Equinox:
I Used:
Formula X- Photoelectric (blue with blue to purple shimmer)
Formula X- Equinox (purple shimmer)
Scotch Tape

This was a fun and easy manicure to do.  I started with two coats of Formula X Photoelectric on all my nails.  Then on every nail except the ring fingers, I placed two pieces of tape forming a V shape.  Next I painted a thick coat of Formula Equinox and immediately removed the tape.
I did the ring finger a little differently.  Since the blue is lighter, I painted the nail with the blue Formula X Photoelectric.  Then I cut out a V shape in the scotch tape, placed it on my nail and then painted two coats of Formula X Equinox.
Then top everything with top coat!
I hope y'all have a fabulous Monday!  Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment