Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TIOT: Revlon French Roast

Hey Y'all!!  Ok, I know it's actually Wednesday, not Tuesday, and I'm really sorry I'm late with this post.  But I was soooo incredibly tired yesterday!  Seriously, I couldn't stay awake.  And I still had to play taxi driver to the teen.  So for those few hours I was actually home.  I slept.  I'm sorry, I'm not sorry :p

So I have my Try It On Tuesday for you today :)  It's Revlon French Roast:
I was so excited when I found this!  I found it at Big Lots for $1.50 and thought it was gorgeous; a milk chocolate brown with gold and blue micro glitters.  I couldn't wait to try it.
Yeah, turns out it, it's not so glittery.  Although it is very shiny.  The pictures show two coats with top coat.
I have to tell you, as little as the glitter/shimmer is showing up in the pictures, it's a lot more than it showed up in real life.  The formula was ok.  As I said, this is two coats, but obviously I needed three.  There was a bit of balding, so the second coat was pretty thick.  It really is a pretty brown and I've always wanted a perfect chocolate color, so it's a success that way.  I'm really just disappointed that the glitter didn't really show.  I was expecting more I guess.

What do y'all think?

Have a great Wednesday!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment