Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TIOT: OPI DS Extravagance

Hey Y'all!!  It's Try It On Tuesday!  Ok, so I stink and am a day behind.  I'm having an off couple of weeks, long story.  But hopefully it all will be over this week.  Fingers crossed.  Anyway, how about Way to Wear It Wednesday??  At least I'm getting to share this fabulous polish with you, even if it is a day late.  So for WTWIW (lol), I have OPI DS Extravagance:
OPI DS Extravagance is a dark berry colored polish with scattered micro holographic glitter.  And it's gorgeous!!
Pictures show two coats with top coat.  The formula was perfect,  nice even coverage, no balding or streaking.  Of course, so far, I've never met an OPI that didn't have great formula.
I LOVE this polish!!  And I received so many compliments on it!  I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday, uh, Wednesday!  Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment