Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TIOT: Miss Kitty's Mee-yow

Hi Y'all!!  Are you staying warm?  I sure hope none of you had to go out this morning...these temperatures all over the east are ridiculous!!  We set a record here last night of 5 degrees with wind chills in the negatives.  Um, nope.  Sorry, I can't do Tuesday, too cold.  I'm sending warm wishes to all y'all that have it cold!!

So it's time for TIOT: Try It On Tuesday!!  And not only has this pretty polish been waiting patiently for me to try it, I thought it looked perfect for the weather we all seem to be experiencing.  Today I have Elixir Laquer Miss Kitty's Mee-yow:
Isn't she the perfect wintery blurple polish?  The pictures show three thin coats with top coat.
I love this polish!!  Application was great.  It is a bit thin, but three light coats and it was completely opaque.  And despite it being thin, it didn't flood my cuticles, but I was really careful while applying it.  This is my first, and so far, only Elixir Lacquer, but I doubt it will be my last.
I ordered this from Color 4 Nails using a gift certificate I won.  Nicole is the brain behind this brand.  Her polishes range from $6.00 to $7.50, but sadly, she's currently out of Miss Kitty's Mee-yow.  But hopefully she will have it again soon, because I think this is such a perfect winter (or spring, fall or summer) blurple.  The shimmery goodness is almost too much!
 
I'm sending everyone in the eastern part of the US heat wave wishes.  And for everyone else, I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Polishing!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment