Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mish Mash Challenge: Two Colors You Would Never Normally Pair Up

Hey Y'all!!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for the Mish Mash Challenge!  Now, I've said before that I was born with an incredibly strong tacky gene...meaning I love what other people find tacky.  According to my mother, it came from my grandmother (her mother-in-law, lol).  For example, there is no such thing as too much sparkle! 

Which brings me to this week's theme, Two Colors You Would Never Normally Pair Up.  Ummmm, such a thing exists?  I love weird color pairings, purple and red, blue and orange, I even love brown and black together!  So coming up with two colors that I don't think go together was pretty much impossible for me.  I decided to go with two colors that aren't my favorite together:  orange and purple:
I Used:
OPI- Vant to Bite My Neck? (dark purple crème)
Orly- Flicker (deep orange shimmer)
Make Up Sponge
And you want to know something?  I like this!  I didn't think I would, but...guess my tacky gene is still going strong, lol!

Be sure to join me in checking out everyone else's challenge mani.  I know they are all amazing!  I'll see y'all tomorrow!  Happy Polishing!!








No comments:

Post a Comment