Friday, January 3, 2014

Colorful Waves-Inspired by Robin Moses

Hey Y'all!!  Now before I start this, I realize that SO many of you are in way colder places this morning, but I'm a Florida girl and this, this right here, just ain't right!  I'M SO COLD!!!!!  It's in the low 20's and the wind chill is in the low teens.  I'm not made for this weather!  I'm from Florida!  I still live in the deep south!  And if that wasn't enough, Tuesday's high is supposed to be 27 degrees!!!!!  WTH????? And that's the day we're out for 13 straight hours!!!  I'm not going to make it!

So, for my possible last post because I may freeze and have to wait to thaw out, I have some Colorful Waves inspired by the incredible Robin Moses!
If you don't know who Robin Moses is, you have to go right now to her you tube channel and see for yourself.  She is incredible!!  She is such an artist!!  And she makes it look so easy (it isn't), she's just chatting and joking away while meanwhile she is painting these incredible portraits.  I'm such a huge fan!!  And it isn't that often she does something that I think I can do, but this time she did!!  To see her fabulous design, and to get the tutorial, simply click here to see the video.

She used glitter polish, foil and loose glitter for her design, and I used all nail polishes for mine.

I Used:
Butter London- HRH (frosty dark purple)
China Glaze- Pink Voltage (neon pink)
China Glaze- Nova (small and medium holographic glitter in clear base)
Finger Paints- Sparkle Top Coat (milky base with micro gold glitter)
LA Girls- Teal Dimension (teal jelly base with micro holo glitter)
Pure Ice- Jaguar (light old frost)
 
 
I hope y'all enjoyed today's design.  And in all seriousness, y'all be careful out there.  For everyone living in the US, this cold front is serious.  Make sure you stay warm!

Stay inside and check out Robin Moses' You Tube channel!  I'll see y'all later!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment