Saturday, December 7, 2013

12 Days of Christmas: Festive Colors/Glitter

Hey Y'all!!  Ok, what's wrong with me??  I usually have my posts up by like 2pm, and lately they're up around midnight.    But it's only 11'ish so technically I still got this up on the right day.  That counts right? 

So today's challenge is Festive Colors/Glitter.  This was really hard!  Y'all know how much I love my glitter and sparkle!!  I'm not kidding when I say I had like 20 bottles of "festive" glitter out trying to decide what to use.  I finally went with a pretty calm, classic Holiday look, red and gold:
I Used:
Orly- Unlawful (bright red crème)
Orly- Lavish Bash (gold/holo glitter topper)

This is such an easy, but very much Christmas-y look.  The pictures show two coats of Orly Unlawful, a pretty, bright red crème.  Then I topped it with Orly Lavish Bash, from their new collection.  Lavish Bash is a clear top coat with small gold glitter, small octagon holo glitter and small holo bar glitter.  Love this!!
I hope you enjoy today's look.  And if you haven't already,

Be sure to enter our giveaway for a $150 e-card to the site of your choice!!
Just CLICK HERE to enter!!!
 
And be sure to check out every one's designs below!! Happy Polishing!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment