Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Holographic

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Hump Day!!  (I know everyone is tired of Hump Day, but I love it!  I also love The Fox" song, so :p)  LOL.  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!  We're in our busy time of year when the now-a-teen is constantly rehearsing for "The Nutcracker".  This is her first year to dance en pointe in a company production and I'm one proud Mama!  But it means being out of the house every night for hours.  Do y'all know how hard it is to paint your nails in a car??  It's really hard!!

Ok, to the challenge.  I love holo polishes and would have had a hard time choosing.  But, the ladies and I recently had a Halloween swap, and I received the most incredible polishes from Raquel at Sunshine Nails!!!  LOVE HER!!  And I'm using two of them today:  Perfect Holographic polishes in H4 and H6 (I'll explain the names after the break):
How much do you love holographic polishes???  And how much do I love Raquel for these fabulous polishes?? 

I Used:
Perfect Holographic- H6 (a beige/peach linear holo) from Raquel
Perfect Holographic- H4 (sky blue linear holo) from Raquel
Perfect Holographic- H7 (purple linear holo)

I used Perfect Holographic H4 for all of my nails except the ring finger. Then on my ring finger I created a water marble using all three Perfect Holographic polishes.
These polishes are amazing!!  The holo effect is extremely obvious, even inside and under low lights.  Love these so much!! Thank you again Raquel!!  Be sure to check out all the ladies' holo manis below.  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment