Thursday, November 7, 2013

Color Club Blue-Topia & Sally Hansen Triple Shine Sparks Fly

Hey Y'all!!!  I have an incredible review I'm working on for tomorrow!  If you suffer from dry skin you do not want to miss it!!  But I do have a quick review for you today.  I have Color Club Blue-Topia and Sally Hansen's newest polish collection, Triple Shine Sparks Fly:
First is Color Club Blue-Topia, a midnight blue crelly that is just sensational!! Pictures show two coats.
Sadly I didn't take any pictures of it alone, but it really is beautiful.  It's just this side of black and is very shiny.  Love it!!

Next is Sally Hansen.  They have a new line called Triple Shine consisting of crèmes, glitters, and flakies.  I picked up Sparks Fly.  Sparks Fly is a light blue jelly with various size silver hexagon glitters.  Pictures show one coat with top coat.
This had a great formula.  I didn't have to hunt and dab with the glitters, they were abundant.  And they did dry to a pretty smooth surface, but I still topped it with top coat because all polish needs a top coat. LOL.
I need to try some of the others, but I was really pleased with both of these polishes.  Be sure to check back tomorrow!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment