Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TIOT: Zoya Tru

Hi Y'all!!  I missed y'all yesterday, but my computer and Internet got together and decided I wasn't going to post anything.  Plus our well (remember, I live out with the cows) burned up....literally.  There was a fire and everything!  Luckily the well is about 2 acres from the house and nothing else burned, but we were stuck without running water for a good 24 hours.  That sucked!  But all is good now, we have running water again!

So now it's time for Try It On Tuesday!!  I have Zoya Tru for you today:
As you can see, I bought this on clearance like 6 months ago.  I know you know how much I love purple AND shimmer, so how did this one sit around gathering dust for so long???  I don't know, but I'm so happy I finally tried it!!
Here is Tru's description from the Zoya website:

"Zoya Nail Polish in Tru is A saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red. Bold and saturated warm color made even more interesting with color-shifting shimmer" per Zoya.

And that is a pretty accurate description.  To me, it was a reddish grape with a predominate gold and pink shimmer.  There is definitely other colors shining through, but gold and pink were the most noticeable.
The formula was wonderful.  It went on smoothly without any balding or streaking.  The pictures show two coats with top coat.
Look at that shimmer!!  Love, love, love!!  You can get Tru from Zoya's website for $8.00.

Be sure to stop by Sassy Paints facebook page to see every one's TIOT mani!  Happy Polishing!!










No comments:

Post a Comment