Thursday, October 17, 2013

Barielle: Sophisticated Lady

Hi Y'all!!  Happy Thursday!!  We're almost to the weekend!!  I can't wait. Not that I'm doing anything special, just love the weekend!  This is going to be a pic heavy post so let's get right to it :)

So for today I have the rest of Barielle's Fall Collection, Sophisticated Lady!! All pictures show two coats with top coat.  First up, London High Tea:
London High Tea, is a pretty, vintage, dusty pink with a golden shimmer.  This is such a soft, feminine pink that just screams Victorian parlors to me.  But while it does remind me of my great-grandmother, it still feels young and fresh.
Dusty pinks really aren't my thing, but I really like this!

Next is Tres Chic:
Tres Chic is a steely, dark blue crème that is such a perfect Fall neutral, and can easily be worn in to Winter.  I really love this color!


Dinner at 8 is a classic red crème:
Love this so much!  Dinner at 8 is a red that leans more to the blue than orange, so it will look great on you if you love cool colors.
Just a perfect red!

Sadly, the next color didn't have a label so I have no idea what the name of this fab brown is, but here it is:
This is such a pretty brown.  It is a medium shade of brown with a copper/pinkish shimmer to it:
See that shimmer?  Love it!
If any one knows the name of this polish, please let me know in the comments!

OK, I've saved the best, or in other words, my favorite for last, Edgy:
Edgy is a dark, vampy eggplant purple with red undertones.  Ok, this color is just too perfect!
This is my new favorite Fall purple!

The formula on these was fabulous! No dragging or balding although you do need two coats on all of them to get an even finish.  These are all just great polishes and perfect for Fall.  They can be found on Barielle's website for $8.00 each.

If you missed the first half of their Fall collection, Nude & Naughty, click here.

I hope y'all have enjoyed these swatches.  I'm so thankful to Barielle for holding this giveaway.
Enjoy your day!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment