Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Cold

Hi Y'all!!!  Happy Hump Day!!!  I have to take the now-a-teen to an oral surgeon a long way from home, so I'm gonna get right to the post!  Today's Mish Mash Challenge theme is cold.  I actually had a hard time with this!  Back in December, 2012, I did a post of Mr. Heat Miser & Mr. Snow Miser and I couldn't think of anything else.  I really liked the icicles I did and that is what my brain got stuck on :(

Finally, I decided to go simply:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
Color Club- no name (very light blue shimmer)
OPI- Last Friday Night (blue jelly base with AB small glitters)

On three nails I used this pretty, shimmery light blue Color Club (sorry, I tried looking it up) that reminded me of frost.  Then on my middle and ring fingers, I painted two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  Once that dried, I painted two coats of OPI Last Friday Night, a pale blue jelly with aurora borealis glitters.  That really made me think of frosty or snowy mornings.
So that's it for Cold!  Be sure to check out the wonderful ladies below.  There are some AMAZING manis going on today!!  Happy Polishing!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment