Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Cheapest

Hey Y'all!!!  Can you believe it??  THREE POSTS in one day!!!  If you haven't already, please check out the other two.  And if you are a blogger, be sure to check out our blog hop!!

Ok, since this is my third, straight to it.  Today's theme is Our Cheapest Polish and while I know I have cheaper, these two were pretty darn cheap....they cost 99 cents each.
And the polishes:
They are:  Nanacoco Surfer's Dream and Wet-n-Wild Who Is Ultra Violet?

Then to make the design, I just used striping tape which is super cheap.  You can find it on Amazon for about $2.00 for 10 rolls.  I started with two coats of the Nanacoco (I've never heard of this polish before, but found it at a new beauty supply store in my town and had to try it).  Then place the striping tape:
It did take two coats of the Wet-n-Wild.  Just leave the tape in place while the first coat dries.  Then immediately after painting the second coat, remove the tape.
I hope you enjoyed this week's Mish Mash Challenge.  Be sure to check out the other fabulous frugal ladies in the links below!!  Happy Polishing!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment