Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Blue

Hey Y'all!! How's your Hump Day going?  If you follow me on facebook you know I'm having a crappy day!  But enough about that junk (or as we spell it here in the south, junque).  Today is the Mish Mash Challenge and today's prompt is blue!  I had several ideas, but after watching the Emmys Sunday night, I realized I just HAD to copy Sir Elton John's coat:
Isn't it just fab???  And here are my nails:
I Used:
Orly- Shockwave (bright royal blue crème)
Finger Paints- Colorful Collage (scatter holo glitter top coat)

I used two coats of Orly Shockwave, a gorgeous bright blue crème.  Then, just using the brush that came with the polish, I applied two coats of Finger Paints Colorful Collage in a kind of ruffian style.  Finally, one coat of top coat.  Very easy to do, but it packs a lot of bling!
I hope y'all have a fabulous rest of your day!!  I think I'm going to go to bed and start this day over again!!  But not before checking out all the fabulous blue manis in the links below!!  Happy Polishing!!








No comments:

Post a Comment