Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MABB Meet Up

Photobucket
On August 25th, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers got together in Roswell for a meetup! We had a fantastic afternoon catching up, chatting 'blog talk' in person, and swapping makeup goodies!      - - - - - * - - - - -
It was so wonderful getting to meet all the ladies, in person, for lunch last month!!  I can't begin to tell you how much these ladies have meant to me!  When I started blogging last year, it was like I was thrown into the deep end of the pool for my first swimming lesson!  Honestly!  I didn't know the first thing about blogging, the terminology, the hows and whys...and then I found these ladies.  They have been an endless source of support, information and caring.  Even when they have to hold my hand and explain something to me step-by-step (you can make it where if you click on a picture it will take you to a website???  Really?? How???) and I didn't understand the first word in the explantion.  And these are the only ladies that can sympathize and make you laugh when you seem to attract people with a foot fetish!

And if it wasn't enough to eat, laugh and share stories with these incredible ladies, we brought goodies to share and swap!

I can't wait until our next meet-up!!  We will be starting our bi-weekly questions soon and be sure to keep checking with us...we are planning an incredible giveaway!!!  And be sure to add your blog to our blog hop!

Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' blogs!

Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Brittney from BellBelleBella
Christine from Simply Stine
Dawn from Ritual Beauty
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Kaitlin from Blushing Beauty
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista  If you would like to see previous bi-weekly questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.  
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment