Friday, September 13, 2013

Army Camouflage Nails (& Tutorial)

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!  How is everyone doing??  The now-a-teen and I have hair appointments in a few, but I wanted to get this posted for you first.  The wonderful and fabulous Kay, after seeing my Navy Camo nails (which I'm redoing this way soon), requested Army Camouflage nails:
I Used:
Spoiled- Steel The Show (taupe crème)
China Glaze- Exotic Encounters (olive/green crème)
Orly- Chocoholic (brown with silver shimmer)
Salon Perfect- Ivy League (dark green shimmer)
Fine Detail Brush
Super Fine Detail Brush

I didn't have the perfect shades for this, but I love how my Army camo nails came out.  This was done by me playing around trying to figure it out.  I so loved these, not only am I going to redo my Navy camo (my most popular post ever), I'm doing these in every color!!

I started with one coat of Spoiled Steel The Show. Then using a round detail brush and China Glaze Exotic Encounters, I started the first layer of camo by basically painting shaky C's and blobs:
Then, using a very fine and thin brush, I just filled in with the remaining two polishes.
I hope you enjoyed today's post!  Thank you to Kay for the request and so glad you liked them!

Y'all have a fabulous, luck filled day today....and if you see anyone approach you with a hockey mask and machete, RUN!!!!!!!   Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment