Friday, August 23, 2013

NOTD: Holo Glitter Goodness

Hey Y'all!!  I hope y'all are having a great Friday.  I have to take the now-a-teen to the dentist, which for us is an adventure!  Long story.  But since we have to drive to the "big city", we are going to spend the day shopping!  I feel a trip to Ulta coming...

But before I leave I have to show you the holo yumminess I'm wearing!  Thanks to the fabulous, awesome, gorgeous Liz at A-Mani-Maniac had an incredible giveaway and I won one of the prizes!!  It was 4 glitter minis from Color Club and they are gorgeous!!!  It was hard to decide which one to use first but I went with:
Sadly it didn't have a name on it (darn Color Club), but it was a lilac based scattered holographic glitter.  This is one coat over two coats of Ulta Ultra Violet Femme and one top coat.  The holo was so holo-ish that it made the violet look blue.  The bottle in this picture shows you the true color of the base:
Anyway, this Color Club is a B E A U T Y!!!!!  It went on perfectly, no issues, no bald spots, and tons of glitter in just one coat.
I just can't tell you how much I love this polish!!  And so thankful for the day of sun to show it off.  Especially since we've barely seen the sun in the last 2 months!
Thank you again to the wonderful Liz!!  If you haven't seen A-Mani-Maniac be sure to head over and give her some love.  I'm off for a day of shopping with my baby girl!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment