Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Tape

Happy Hump Day Y'all!!!  I'm so happy it's Wednesday!  I LOVE my challenge ladies and LOVE seeing all their art!!  So week two of the Mish Mash Challenge is tape!  And here is my entry:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise (neon turquoise)
China Glaze- Creative Fantasy (dark purple neon)
Orly- La Vida Loca (dark neon pink)
Sinful Colors- Heavy Metal
Orly- Black Vinyl (black crème)
Scotch Tape
Liner Brush

I really like how this turned out, and I received a lot of compliments on it.  But y'all know how I tell you, "trust me, this is easy and will only take you a few minutes"?  Yeah, not this one.  This one will take you a good hour to hour and a half.  But it's worth it!

I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White since I used neon.  I wanted to make sure the colors popped.
Then using a liner brush, I painted stripes in various directions on my nails (In case you missed my Tip page tip on brushes, a strongly suggest you buy a cheap liner brush.  That way every polish you own can be used instead of buying all the different, and expensive, liner polishes.
Then using scotch tape, cut out triangles in different shapes and sizes:
Place the tape on your nails in random patterns and paint over the entire nail in black.  Immediately remove the tape.

I hope y'all enjoy today's post!  Be sure to join me and check out all the other ladies' amazing designs!!  They are incredible!! 

And if you haven't already, be sure to enter my One Year Blog-iversary Giveaway!!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment