Thursday, August 15, 2013

Glitter Waterfall

Hey Y'all.  I have a quick post for you today.  Mainly because I have to find my pants before rushing the now-a-teen to dance.  Why have I lost my pants?  Because it's been in the 90's forever, until today.  Today is 68 degrees!!!  WTH??  All I can find are shorts. 

Anyway, I decided to try a new technique, waterfall.  Typically, waterfalls are all in the same color family, like 4 shades of blue, and are all one length.  I did mine a little differently, cause let's face it, glitter makes everything better!
I Used:
Wet-n-Wild- Who is Ultra Violet (bright purple cream)
Orly- Bubbly Bombshell (micro fuchsia glitter in purple base)
Orly- Angel Eyes (micro blue and small silver holographic glitters in light blue base)
Finger Paints- Purple Palette (micro purple glitter in dark purple base)
Medium Liner Brush

I wish there was sun so I could show you all the sparkle!
I started with two coats of Wet-n-Wild Who Is Ultra Violet from their new Pop Collection.  Then I used a liner brush to make the lines.  All a liner brush is, is a thin long bristled brush.  In this case, it was about an inch long.  I really suggest buying one (like at Michael's) because then you don't have to buy all those separate nail art polishes, you can make any polish you own into nail art.  Anyway, I used the liner brush to make the lines.  I started at the tip and swept down my nail lifting as I went.   tried to make every line a different length.
I hope y'all enjoyed today's post!  Have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment