Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review: Born Pretty Store Water Decals

The following products were furnished to Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes for review.  The opinions expressed are my own and were in not influenced in any way.

Hi Y'all!!  Happy Hump Day!  I am so excited about today's review, I'm going to get right to it!  I have Water Decals from the Born Pretty Store for you today.  What are water decals?  These are the best invention since sliced bread.  They are small art designs that are pre-made and all you do is soak them in water for a few seconds, place them on your nails, top coat and voila! You're done!  Here are the ones I chose:
Aren't they wonderful?  And these will look great on short nails too!  And even toe nails!

When you order the water decals, this is what you will receive:

These couldn't be easier to use.  Simply cut out the design you want, place it in a small bowl of water (may need to be warm depending on how cool your room is) for about 5 seconds, then remove from water.  When you remove the paper from the water, the decal will slide off the paper.  I used a pair of tweezers to remove the decals.  That is not necessary, but it did make it easier for me.  Then just dip your nail in the water and place the decal where you want it to go.  You do have a little time to adjust where you place it.  Once you are happy with it, take a paper towel and carefully dab it to remove the water.

The instructions then say to use a blow dryer to dry the decals, but I didn't do this.  They will dry just like nail polish if you want to wait for a couple of minutes.  Or use the blow dryer method.  Once they have dried, simply top with top coat and you're done!
This design, Gold Glitter Irregular (but looks like Cheetah to me).   These decals are just $2.86 (plus 10% off by using my code in the left hand column) for a sheet with 21 designs.  (I did use more than one design per fingernail because of the length of my nails).  That will easily allow you to do both a mani and pedi, but I would suggest ordering more than one sheet because you are going to love these!!  They were easy to use, fast, and look wonderful on your nails!!

Don't like this design?  Not a problem!!  There are hundreds of designs, from butterflies, to flowers, to full nail sheets!  And don't forget that Born Pretty Store has everything you could possibly need for beauty, nails and make up.  Not to mention everything you need for home décor, outdoor sports, toys, hobbies, the list just goes on and on!!  Be sure to check them out!  And remember to use my discount code:  NE5J61!!  Happy Polishing!!

 
Polishes Used:
Maybelline- Urban Utopia (turquoise crème)
Sinful Colors- Sunburnt (coral crème)





No comments:

Post a Comment