Thursday, July 18, 2013

Review: Born Pretty Holo Polish

The following products were furnished to Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes for review.  The opinions expressed are my own and were in not influenced in any way.

Hi Y'all!!  I hope you're having a fabulous Thursday!  I think I'm still trying to recover from our stay-cation.  I walked more in those five days than I have in the last two months.  But we had a lot of fun!

But on to today's review!  I am SO excited to show you this polish!!  Holographic polishes are extremely popular right now, and for good reason, they are GORGEOUS!!!  And today I have one of the colors from the Born Pretty Store, Holo Polish #12:
Do you see all that beautiful holo goodness??  The above picture was taken in direct sun.  But there is something extra special about Born Pretty Store's holographic polishes that I haven't found in other holos:
Yes!!  They show their holograph INSIDE too!!  You don't have to be in bright sunlight to see how beautiful these polishes are, they glitter under indoor lights too!
For this post, I reviewed Born Pretty Holo Polish #12, a pretty, dark, forest green with a linear holographic effect.  Pictures show two coats of Holo Polish #12, and top coat on pinky and ring finger.
To start this manicure, be sure to use a good, leveling base coat, or do like I did and use a top coat for the base.  This gives the polish a smooth, even base so that you get the maximum effect from the linear holo.  And for  everyone wearing acrylic nails, you can wear this polish!  Just use a good top coat as your base too.

As for the formula, it was perfect!  It went on smoothly without any balding or dragging and leveled out on its own.  It dried great, and only required two coats for full coverage so that bottle will go a long way.  And unlike most holo polishes, you can use a top coat without losing the holo!  In the pictures, only my pinky and ring finger have top coat because I wanted to see how well this polish stayed on the nail.  It did great! The pictures were taken on the second day of my very busy stay-cation.  There were no chips or wearing.

And another great thing about this polish is it's price!  Only $5.59 each AND with my discount code: NE5J61, you get 10% off AND free shipping!!  Click here to see all the fabulous holo polishes, and don't forget to use my discount code for 10% off.

So bottom line, this is the best holographic polish I've tried, and I've tried a lot.  This is a must have.  It went on wonderfully, wore great without any chipping and looks beautiful when you're inside too.  I really did get a lot of compliments on it.  See you tomorrow!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment