Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Purple

I'm so excited I can barely stand it!!!  It's time for our new challenge...the wonderful bloggers from the ABC Challenge are now participating in, drumroll please, the Mish Mash Challenge!!!
(click to enlarge) 
And first up is my absolute favorite color in the world, PURPLE!!!
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Tempest (lavender crème)
Cover Girl- 300 (purple crème)
Loreal- Breaking Curfew (dark purple crelly)
Scotch Tape

It's purple!!!  So this was a fun and easy mani.  After you paint your base colors (ring finger is Loreal Breaking Curfew and Thumb is Cover Girl 300), and it has dried completely, add scotch tape diagonally on your nail:
Please tell me I'm not the only blogger with nail polish on their laptop!  And it's only 7 months old :(

When that has dried completely, add the tape in the other direction and paint that triangle.  I really like how this turned out and can see doing it with a ton of different color combinations.
Be sure to check out the wonderful ladies below and see their purple designs!!  Plus we have a couple of new members so get to know them!  Hope y'all have a fabulous day!!  Happy Polishing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment