Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Plastic Wrap Mani

Hi my Lovelies!!!  I'm so happy to see you today and hope you are having a fabulous Monday!! I had a great weekend (can you tell, lol) and I will tell you all about it in a minute.  First I have to show you the mani I was wearing this weekend:
I Used:
OPI- Flashbulb Fuchsia
ELF- Un-named
Plastic Wrap

I love how this came out and I really loved these two colors together.  The OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia is a gorgeous fuchsia shimmer.  And sadly the ELF polish didn't have a name on it.  It was a dark purple with purple and blue micro glitter.  Just gorgeous!  And I got a lot of compliments on this mani.

This technique, the plastic wrap mani, is one of my all time favorites.  It's a lot of bang for the buck so to speak.  In other words, it's super easy but looks really complicated.  Just paint your base coat, then ball up a small amount of plastic wrap.  Dip it into your second color and dab on your nails.  Be sure to rotate your plastic wrap to help give your mani a more diverse look.
Ok, now I can't resist telling you about my weekend, I got to see my baby girl dance with a male partner in a pax de deu!!  That's a dance with both a ballerina and a male dancer.  And this was the first time ever!!!
Isn't she great??  I'm such a proud mama!!  This is a big deal for ballerinas.  Especially seeing she just got her first pointe shoes in January.  Have a fabulous Monday!!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment