Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Challenge: S'more Please

Howdy Everyone!!  I hope y'all are doing great today.  It's a dark and rainy day here in Georgia. I can't wait to curl up with a good book....or go back to sleep. 

So today is another Summer Challenge post!! 
So today's prompt is S'more Please, meaning Summer campfires, and here is my design:

I Used:
For the Gradient:
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
Orly- Unlawful (red crème)
China Glaze- Roguish Red (red/orange crème)
Kleancolor- Neon Yellow (bright yellow crème)
For the Water Marble:
Orly- Liquid Vinyl
Sinful Colors- Clear

I love these!!  I hate that I have to take these off.  I used two different techniques to create this look: a gradient and a water marble (click on the technique to take you to the tutorials).  I know this seems time consuming, but it really didn't take that long.  I used the Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base for my gradient, but I still had to do two coats/sponges to get the colors right.  Then once that dried, I did the water marble.  All the details on how to do these two techniques are in the links above. 

I hope y'all enjoyed my Summer Campfire.  Be sure to check the links below to see the other fabulous designs!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment