Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Challenge: A Million Miles Away

Hi y'all!!  I'm really late getting this up today.  I decided to spend some time with my little one.  Sometimes, you just have to, you know?  So right to today's challenge.  Today's prompt is A Million Miles Away, in other words, galaxy nails!!  And here are mine:
I Used:
Orly- Liquid Vinyl (black crème)
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
Orly- Royal Navy (blue with blue shimmer)
China Glaze- Grape Pop (purple crème)
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise (neon turquoise shimmer)
Finger Paints- Brushstroke Blush (pale pink crème)
Orly- Shine on Crazy Diamond (micro holographic glitter in clear base)
Make Up Sponges
Dotting Tool

For my step-by-step galaxy tutorial, click here.
I love doing Galaxy nails!!  And trust me, they are WAY easier than they look.  I promise you, you can do these.  Be sure to check out my tutorial above.  I hope y'all have a fabulous night!!  I'm off to cook dinner for the family!  Be sure to check out the other fabulous galaxies!!  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment