Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Challenge: Life's A Beach

Hi Everybody!!!  Sorry I'm so late on today's post, but I got to go to lunch with the bestie today!  We haven't been able to do this much because we had small children, but now they are teens (barely) and we took a four hour lunch :D

So today's challenge is Life's a Beach, a beach themed manicure.  I wasn't sure what to do, so my now-a-teen daughter drew out an idea for me and this is what I did:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White
Sinful Colors- Dream On (neon purple crème)
Sinful Colors- Anchors Away (yellow/orange neon crème)
Spoiled- Show Me Some Skin (beige crème)
Orly- Halley's Comet (aqua with aqua shimmer)
Orly- Royal Navy (blue with light blue shimmer)
Konad- Black Polish
Konad Plate SE 18
Small Detail Brush
                      
Sorry for the messy clean up on my right hand...I did this at 2 am, and then ran out of the house this morning. 

Thank you Now-a-Teen for the fabulous idea...sunset on the beach.  I wish I was there now :(   With a pina colada. Yum.
Be sure to check out the other beach themes by the wonderful ladies in this challenge!  I really enjoyed doing it and can't wait until the next one!!  Happy Polishing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment