Monday, June 10, 2013

Review Embossed Metal-Style Stickers Born Pretty Store

The following products were furnished to Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes for review.  The opinions expressed are my own and were in not influenced in any way.

Hi Y'all!!  Happy Monday!!  How was your weekend?  Mine was nice.  The now-a-teenager went to a friend's house for the entire weekend!!  Friday and Saturday!!  It was nice for me and the hubby to have some alone time, but I really missed her.  Honest.  I did.  After about a day and half of quiet!

On to the review!  I've done a review for items from Born Pretty Store before (to see review, click here).  It was metallic nail foils and I loved them!!  So I was happy to review another product from them.  I chose two things this time, some gorgeous rhinestones (review coming up) and embossed metal style nail stickers. 

Let me start this review with: Oh. My. Goodness!!!!  These are so gorgeous!!
Aren't these fabulous???  So pretty!  So delicate!  So feminine!  Along with the above scrolls, the sheet includes lace:
Isn't this gorgeous too!!  So dainty and feminine!!!
 
These are stickers that come in a sheet for $2.98 each (plus 10% off with my code to the right:
My biggest fear when I saw them, was they looked so fragile.  I was sure I was going to tear them apart trying to remove them from the sheet.  But I didn't.  As fragile and delicate as they look, they came off the sheet with out any problems.  They are much studier than they look.  In fact, it's so easy to use these, it almost seems like cheating!
 
For the scrolls:
I started with two coats of Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze.  When that was almost dry, but still tacky, I removed the sticker and placed it in the center of my nail.  Then finished with a top coat to protect it.  That's it!  It is that easy to get  this incredible look.  And I received so many compliments on it!
 
For the lace:
I used two coats of Essie Boom Boom Room.  Again when it was almost dry I placed the stickers.  These came in a long sticker, so I just cut them to the length I wanted.  This would also make great looking half moons and French tips! 
 
I love ordering from Born Pretty Store.  The prices are so reasonable and if that wasn't enough, the shipping is free!!  Anywhere in the world!!  AND with my code you get 10% off!!!!  And I haven't had any problems receiving my products.  To order these stickers, simply click here!  And don't forget to use my code:  NE5J61!!!  And while you are there, be sure to check out all the incredible products Born Pretty Store carries!!  Everything from nail supplies to home decoration!!
 
I hope y'all enjoyed today's post.  Be sure to stay on the look out for the review of the incredible rhinestones (these are so unique, you are going to be blown away by them) coming soon!  Happy Polishing!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment