Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ABC Challange: W is for Wednesday Water Marble

Hi Lovelies!!!  Happy Wednesday!  How are y'all doing today?  We're good here.  I'm taking my now-just-barely-a-teenager to dance again tonight.  She is taking a partnering workshop where she's learning to dance with a partner....a male partner!  She's doing lifts and stuff!  With a MALE!!  My 13 year old!!  They grow up SOOOOO fast!!!  It's ok.  I'm going to be ok.  Really I am.  Maybe we should get to the mani!

Today's prompt is W and W is for Wednesday Water Marble!!
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
Nina Ultra Pro- Blue Blaze (blue neon)
Finger Paints- Pink Perspective (pink neon)
Sinful Colors- Dream On (purple neon)
China Glaze- I'm With the Lifeguard (green neon)
Orly- Glowstick (yellow neon)

Ok, I would actually call this a Summer Water Marble, but I needed the extra W!  To see a tutorial on how to do water marbles, click here!  But I have to tell you, working with neon colors was HUGE pain in the butt!  It dries so quickly, especially Orly Glowstick.  I had another neon yellow and I should have changed them out, but I had already started and was afraid it would be noticeably different.  I also start most water marbles with a white base coat to make the colors pop, but it's absolutely a must with neons.
I hope y'all enjoyed today's challenge post.  Be sure to check out all the other awesome ladies and their W designs!!  And mark your calendars, next week is.......X!!  I can not wait to see what everyone comes up with!  On a side note, I think I'm coming down with something and will be SUPER sick next Wednesday!!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment