Friday, May 24, 2013

Raspberry Pointe Shoes

HI Y'all!!  I'm so sorry I was missing yesterday.  The now-a-teen was at a sleepover, where she literally didn't sleep and I couldn't sleep, so when we got home yesterday we each layed down on a couch and crashed!! 

And today I have a million things to do, so I'm going to make this a quick post before I jump in the shower!  For today I have Raspberry Pointe Shoes for you:
I Used:
Ulta- Wicked (raspberry crème)
Orly- Rage (light pink shimmer)
Striping Tape

Ok, I didn't plan on these looking like pointe shoes, but when I was done that was all I could think of.  Maybe it's because the now-a-teen has been so busy with dance, lol.  I started with two coats of Ulta Wicked on all my nails.  I love this polish.  It's such a rich looking pink/burgundy/raspberry color.  And, like with all Ulta polishes, the formula was a dream.  The pictures show the true color, it looks different inside and outside.

When that had dried completely, I used striping tape to lay out the design.  The funny thing was, I was going to make it look random.  Fail!!  But I do like the design, and love anything that reminds me of my daughter.  And Orly Rage definitely reminds me of *new* pointe shoes.  Once the tape was down, I painted two coats of Rage.  Once the second coat was applied, I immediately removed the tape.  Then just top with top coat!

I hope you have a fabulous day!!  Happy Polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment