Friday, May 3, 2013

Purple & Silver Pedicure

Hi y'all!!!  Happy Friday!!  I hope you're having a fabulous day!!  I actually have this post scheduled cause it's my insane time, but I will be sure to tell you how the weekend went on Monday.  And I will try to post pictures on my facebook page over the weekend.

And now here is my promised THIRD pedicure of the week!!  I did it!!  Three pedicures in one week!
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Dream (neon purple)
Pure Ice- Dazzle Me (silver and holographic glitter in a clear base)
Silver Striping Tape

I received the gorgeous Sinful Colors from the fabulous Natalie at Over The Topcoat in a giveaway.  It was love at first sight.  The pictures show two top coats.  When that was still a little tacky, I placed the silver striping tape.  Love striping tape!!e!!!  And it's really pretty cheap and easy to use.   (it can be ordered by clicking this link for Born Pretty Store.  It's $1.90 for 12 rolls and if you use my code in the right column you can get 10% off!!)  I placed one piece of tape diagonally across all my toes but the big toe.  On that one I placed two pieces diagonally and parallel to each other.
Then fill in the space in between the two lines on your big toe with a pretty glitter.  I used Pure Ice Dazzle Me (thank you to the incredible Gini at Sassy Paints).  Dazzle Me is a clear base with micro silver glitter and small hexagon and medium diamond holographic glitters.  Love this!!  And as always don't forget the base and top coats!

Pictures don't do this design justice!  It's incredible!  Everything sparkles or shines.  It seems like my toes are twinkling!!  Hope y'all enjoy this!  Have a great Friday and Happy Polishing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment