Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Water Marble (& Haul)

Happy Day After Mother's Day Day!!!!  Did y'all have a good day yesterday?  I hope whether you are a mom, a daughter, the mom to a four footed baby, your mother has passed on, or you're just a fabulous woman, that you had a fabulous day yesterday!!  I definitely did!!  And at the end of the post I will tell and show it to you :)

But first, since it was my day, I decided to do what I wanted for my nails.  So water marble is my favorite technique, and purple and turquoise are my favorite colors, I did a purple and turquoise water marble!!
I Used:
Nina Ultra Pro- Lilac-ing Discipline (violet crème)
Sinful Colors- Amethyst (purple crème)
Sinful Colors- Enchanted (dark purple crème)
China Glaze- Aquadelic (light turquoise crème)
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise (neon turquoise shimmer)

FOR MY WATER MARBLE TUTORIAL, Click here!






I love how it turned out!  If I had just added rhinestones, it would have been perfect!!
 
And now for Mother's Day.  I am the extremely proud mom to one beautiful 13 year old girl and 2, two year old Chinese Chins (doggies, but I don't use that word), and a wonderful husband who indulges me!  So here is my Mother's Day haul:

The black and white diamond ring is from the lovely teenager, the Chanel Taboo is from my fabulous hubby who read my lemming list and bought a polish I never would have bought for myself, and the rest was an Ulta shopping spree from my four legged babies, Count Damon and Countess Delilah!  I can not wait to show y'all all the fabulous polishes I got yesterday!!  Be looking for them in my upcoming blog posts!!  Have a wonderful day and I will talk to y'all soon!!  Happy Polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment