Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Beauty Question 5/8

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is... What are your beauty "bad habits"?


Sadly I have a lot of bad habits, but the worst and the most all center around my skin.  These are so bad.  I have a tendency to take afternoon naps...in my make up.  I don't always do the cleansing ritual everyday.  I rarely wear sunscreen.  And I don't lotion up everyday, and since moving to Georgia from Florida, I tend to have dry skin, especially my feet.  Oh, one more, I don't always clean my skin as well as I should, even on the days I do cleanse.   Like this weekend, I was exhausted and it was a quick wash and to bed!  Maybe now that I've publicly admitted them *hangs my head in shame* I will change them. 

Be sure to see what the other fabulous ladies' bad habits are!!  Links are below.

- - - - - * - - - - -

Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers! Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista

If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here. If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!







No comments:

Post a Comment